Ella Jewell

Foundation

 

Bowling4Neutrophils

Bowling4Neutrophils is an on-going nation-wide event.  Families from all over America are invited to start at team and join the EJF to make a difference! The Bowling 4 Neutrophils fundraisers donates 25% of net proceeds to the National Neutropenia Network for patient support. The other 75% is donated to the SCNIR, towards research. Since 2013, over 

25 families have joined and raised funds in honor of the neutropenic in their life. 

Please contact Kristin McGuinness to start your Team. 

admin@ellajewellfoundatoin.com 

www.bowling4neutrophils.org 

" Together, we can make a difference." 

 

 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Follow Us

© 2017 The Ella Jewell Foundation | Pixels&Co

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black Google+ Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon